Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween Fun

I can't believe how fast October went by. We were able to do some fun things to enjoy the halloween season. For FHE we made some Pumpkin masks. Aubrey Loves to have Family Home Evening. She always helps remind us to have it. We also made some Cookies after her nap one day (hence the messy hair). We had a fun time at our ward TRUNK or TREAT. So many creative costumes. Don't know why I have the same expression in every picture. Maybe I was TRYING to look sexy.

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Baxter's said...

I used to not like Halloween...but it is growing on me with these little kids. So cute!

The Hansen Family said...

She is soooooooo big!!!
I bet Aub's had a blast!
How is John's knee by the way?

Daughter of God said...

I just love the witch outfit!! You are one sexy mamma!!

thegehmclan said...

You are so good to dress up for halloween. You look so cute and dressed up like mom? You are beautiful!

Rosanne said...

So cute - so fun!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

I agree the month flew by...they all do anymore. I guess that is one tradmark of growing older, time flies by more quickly! She is a cute little lady bug and your are one hotty of a witch. :D

Lindsay said...

Way cute Halloween pictures! I love all of your costumes! :-) Aub sure is getting big and still as cute as always!
It has been fun to have jonathan at practices this last week!