Saturday afternoon Aubrey and I were headed up to see my sister and her Family up in Rexburg. Aubrey was climbing into the car and fell backwards. I reached out with my foot and kept her from hitting her head on the cement but she caught herself with her arm. I knew by her crying and holding her arm that she probably did something to it. We quickly took her to the Urgent Care and they X-Rayed it. As soon and they put the X-Rays up the nurse said "Do you want me to show you or can you see it". I immediately could see where it was broken. She broke her radius near her wrist. It isn't so out of place that they do not need to straighten it. She gets her Hard cast tomorrow. She is so excited to get her "Pink Band-aid" on. She has been handling it very well and with very little pain. I will post pictures tomorrow when she gets her other cast on. (Sorry about the dirty shirt. Her medicine spilled this morning and I thought I wiped it all. I can't believe my camera picked it up).
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago



3 comments:
Poor little girl! She looks happy and cute though! I can't believe she can smile through the pain!
WHAT!?!?! This is the first we are hearing about this. Poor Aubs. Hope everything heals quickly. Tell her we love her pink cast. :-)
Oh poor little thing! She certainly has a great big smile though. What a cutie.
Post a Comment