Friday, November 14, 2008

Congrats Jake and Emma

My younger brother Jake and his wife Emma just had their 2nd little boy this morning. Weighing in at 9lbs and 21 inchs. Big little guy. I think they are going to name him Jack. Congratulations and can't wait to see pictures.

3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh yay!! I love new babies in the family!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Misty Kesler said...

yeah that is exciting! I love being an aunt it is sometimes better than being a parent, you know you can send them home after you get them all jazzed on candy ;)Love the haloween costumes, so how do you get 6 pics in a square like that? I see it on everyones page and i am a little behind :) So brett has been a cowboys fan since Jr. High. SO he has made us be fans... i am sure Johnny makes you support his teams :)

The Hansen Family said...

Thanks for the sweet post Erin. You are amazingly sweet. Love you guys soooooooooooooooo much!