Aubrey wanted to take some pictures of us and my "New Hair" she calls it. I decided for another change. I kind of like it brown. Who knows how long it will last before I am ready for another change.
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
Aubrey wanted to take some pictures of us and my "New Hair" she calls it. I decided for another change. I kind of like it brown. Who knows how long it will last before I am ready for another change.
Posted by Erin at 6:15 PM
7 comments:
Oooohhh la la! I love it brown! :D Aubrey is adorable as usual!
I like it a lot! Cute picts.
GRRRRRRRRRR! Hot babes. The girls are cute and so is the hair. marmie
I like brown! You look classy! Aubs you look beautiful.
I love your hair, it looks so good! You and Aub are way way cute!
Looooooove the hair sista!!
Looking good too Aubs!
I really, really like it dark like this. Hot mama! :)
Post a Comment