
Every year we go to Jonathan's Parents house and make homemade apple cider with their 100 year old apple press. I have been involved since we were dating. We also carve our pumpkins. This year I didn't do one. I helped make homemade Spud-nuts. (Doughnuts made with mashed potatoes...Yummy). The weather was so nice. It is always so much fun and I am glad that Aubrey is making some great memories.
I Do Now
1 week ago

5 comments:
We love traditions!!!!! We just wrote up our list of traditions for each Holiday of the years.
Fun stuff. I know Aub's will always cherish them. :-)
Sounds like fun! I love traditions! So maybe you should post the spudnut recipe! I would like to see how you make them.
I was wondering when you were going to blog again. I love the collage of pictures. How do you do this? Is it easy? Aubs looks cute.
Spudnuts huh? I'd like to know how to make those. :-) That house in Utah...crazy! Mostly...there was snow on the ground? What? I swear you just get confused living in Califnornia...people say we're spoiled...we're just confused. When is fall? I miss the fall.
My favorite pumpkin is in the bottom left photo....the one with the "hollowed-out" look!
Post a Comment