
Today Aubrey got her Cast on. Of course she wanted Pink. She was so excited and did very good. They wouldn't let me keep the X-rays so I took pictures of them. You can see in the one picture, where they marked it with the red line, the 2 breaks. In 2 weeks they will take X-rays again and cut the cast down to just her lower arm.
I Do Now
1 week ago

6 comments:
She looks like she is so happy. What a sweetheart, even with a broken arm. :-) Sweeeeeet cast Aubs.
Owwwwwy! What a brave little girl. Didn't fuss hardly at all while she was here. Makes me sad to look at those x-rays.
I love PINK! Looks like you sat so still while the Doctor and Nurse took care of things. Glad you are doing so well, Aubrey. Love, Grandma Hansen
Well at least she looks happy! Poor thing!
I'm so sorry she broke her arm. Sounds like you guys are taking it well. happy thanksgiving.
poor thing but the pink cast is cute :)
Post a Comment