Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter

Aubrey was spoiled this Easter. She had 3 Easter egg hunts. One outside with some friends. One at Grandma Packer's. And one here at our house. She loved to find the Easter eggs. I got her dress at Costco this year. It was so cute. We had so much fun. Jonathan got a Basketball book and "I am Legend". I got a cute shirt from Downeast and "Enchanted".




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

I want the Easter Bunny to leave me a flower hat like Aubrey's next year for Easter! That is so priceless!

Misty Kesler said...

Looks like you all had a great easter. Love the video

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Can you say cuteness! Luv those rosy cheeks! Cami

Renee said...

I love the bunny ears! She looks darling!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Great pics!! She is a cutie! I like her Easter Dress!