Friday, March 14, 2008

Day #2

We had a fun day today. We were able to see 4 games again. Duke played their first game today and won, of course.=) It was more fun today because the fans got into the games. The North Carolina-Duke rivalry is so fun. We ate dinner at the same restaurant that we ate at last night. YUM YUM. Tomorrow we plan on going to the St. Patrick's Day festival and Parade. The city of Charlotte is expecting more than 100,000 people. We will then see North Carolina and Virginia Tech play at 1:30 then Duke and Clemson will play after. Love you all.

3 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

I'm just glad you're not in Georgia at the Georgia Dome.....SCARY!!!

kathleen said...

Aubs is doing great. She woke up pretty happy and gma and gpa are taking her today. We are going to park city. Glad you're having fun. Krista

The Hansen Family said...

Lucky!!!!! I wish I was......not here in school. Sounds like a blast. Maybe you could send that kind of thinking this way to Emma. :-)