Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ACC Tournament.....Here We Come

Jonathan's Birthday was on March 11th. I can't believe that he is now 30. I surprised him with a little vacation for the 2 of us. We leave tomorrow for Charlotte, North Carolina, where we will be watching the mens ACC Basketball Tournament. If you don't know already, Jonathan is the Biggest DUKE Basketball fan. I am so excited to have a little vacation. Thanks to all who will be taking care of Aubrey for the next Week. We will definitely miss her.

3 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

"No....way!!!!" That is the coolest thing ever. I'm glad you guys had a great time. We just watched BYU lose to A&M last night. Sad, sad, sad.
You guys rock!!!

Rosanne said...

What a great surprise! I hope I can pull something off like that for Lance one day. I'm not very tricky...he usually gets me instead. :) Nice job Erin!

thegehmclan said...

It makes me smile every time! What a one in a million wife you are!!! I know you enjoyed it just as much as Jon did. You truly are a matchmade in heaven!!!