Thursday, March 13, 2008

Go Blue Devils


Hey Ya'll. Jonathan and I have survived our first day here in North Carolina. If you didn't know, I surprised him with a trip here to North Carolina to watch the men's ACC basketball tournament. The weather is BEAUTIFUL. Warm 60-70's. We excited for tomorrow's games. Both North Carolina and Duke will play their first round of games. Not against each other yet. We ate dinner at "Rock Bottom". We ordered some Nachos as an appetizer. IT WAS HUGE. So big we didn't even eat our entrees. That is Ok. We are going to eat them for lunch. I am so Thankful for my family for watching Aubrey for us. We miss her terribly and often catch ourselves quoting her. We will give you an update on tomorrow's day tomorrow. GO DUKE.

5 comments:

Daughter of God said...

wow!! I bet you made the 'best ever wife in the whole wide world' list for the rest of your life. How fun is that?! Have a great time! Love ya

The P*dunc's said...

Sounds like fun! Vacations w/o the kids are always bittersweet aren't they?

kathleen said...

So glad you are having fun. We are enjoying Utah as well. Aubs is enjoying all the cousins and she is a sweet little girl. Soak it up cause vacations don't last forever!

kathleen said...

By the way kathleen's commment was really Krista's

The Watsons said...

Roger said "Go North Carolina"!!!
Just Kidding have fun on your trip and enjoy the time away!