Aubrey went POOPIE in the toilet for the first time last week. I love to watch the TV show "Jon & Kate Plus 8". She took pictures of her kids next to their first Poopie so I thought I would. Doesn't she look so proud.
Hi Erin, I love Jon & Kate Plus 8. It worked for her kids so hopefully Aubrey keeps going! I haven't talked to you in a long time but I finally got your blog address so I can keep tabs on you. Email me sometime and check out our blog too! Holly Watson hollywatson29@hotmail.com www.rogerhollymacee.blogspot.com
8 comments:
Oh Gross but good job Aubs. What is this rated?
eewwwww! Could do without the poop, but WAY TO GO AUBS! She's quick!
Looks like she's about to get some more out.
I love Jon and kate. that is such a cute show. 8 that is alot... and love the poop pic ;)
nic you crack me up.
At least on Jon & Kate they put a little bloop over the poop!
Please tell me you scrap booked the " first poopie". A picture says a thousand words but that,.....priceless. :-)
Way to pooooop Aubs!
Hi Erin, I love Jon & Kate Plus 8. It worked for her kids so hopefully Aubrey keeps going! I haven't talked to you in a long time but I finally got your blog address so I can keep tabs on you. Email me sometime and check out our blog too! Holly Watson
hollywatson29@hotmail.com
www.rogerhollymacee.blogspot.com
Post a Comment