Friday, May 23, 2008

OUCH

I got a new Microwave from Jonathan for our Anniversary. Today Aubrey stuck her finger in one of the wholes. She just looked at me and say "Uh Oh Mom". I tried to just pull it out and she started to cry. Jonathan then put some Dish soap on it and after about 4 LONG minutes, he got it out. The picture is out of focus, but it tore some of the skin off and it is now swollen. The BARBIE bandaid made it all better.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

thegehmclan said...

I am surprised you got it out! Poor Aubs!!! Spank her hard next time will you:)J?K Give her a kiss and hug from all of the sugar people

The Hansen Family said...

What is up with kids and hole's? Ethan just got two of his fingers smashed. Those poor kiddies. Maybe some DP with console them. ( and us) :-)

Lindsay said...

OUCH! That doesn't look like much fun for Aubrey! I actually saw Jonathan picking it up for ya! :) haha.... btw yes I did get that movie from u... haha hence the whole good friend comment! :) K... I will totally be there to play tuesday! :)

Daughter of God said...

ouch!!!! her poor little finger :[

Laurel said...

Does that genius come from You or Jonathan's side? :)

Misty Kesler said...

poor aubrey!!! Good thing those band aids heal all :)