Wow... I can't believe you are holding a snake! ScArY... geez! :) but those other pics are pretty cute! btw... I love Your hair cut... I promise one of these Thursdays im going to make it to play again! :)
K I just passed out when I clicked on the pic with the snake, literally freaked me out..now I'm not going to be able to sleep! I hope Aubrey's little finger gets better...poor little chicka! luv cami
4 comments:
It looks like the snake is going to eat Aubrey.
I can't believe how long her hair is getting! You need to teach me how you do the pictures like that.
Wow... I can't believe you are holding a snake! ScArY... geez! :) but those other pics are pretty cute! btw... I love Your hair cut... I promise one of these Thursdays im going to make it to play again! :)
K I just passed out when I clicked on the pic with the snake, literally freaked me out..now I'm not going to be able to sleep! I hope Aubrey's little finger gets better...poor little chicka! luv cami
Post a Comment