Thursday, May 01, 2008

Snow In May

Today is the 1st of May and it is SNOWING. The weather was so nice the other day I wore Capris. BLAAAAAH I hate the cold.

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nic said...

"...and here we have Idaho. Winning her way to fame."

I love Idaho

thegehmclan said...

The only thing good about this picture is the beautiful smile on Aubs face!

mylittlegems said...

Are you sure you don't want to move back to Tucson?? There is no snow there. I only want to move back because a-the weather and b- the cost of living is very -shall we say-cheap- inexpensive! LV is pricey! Sorry about the snow- but it will warm up soon!

Daughter of God said...

I know what you mean. When I see that it's a cold day again and the kids have to stay inside I get a little upset. But at least I can get some cleaning done because when it's warm we're outside and I don't get a thing done. :]