I woke up this morning to Aubrey saying "Neener Neener Neeeeeener, HA HA HA". She is always so cheerful and happy when she wakes up. I wish that were the same for me.
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
I woke up this morning to Aubrey saying "Neener Neener Neeeeeener, HA HA HA". She is always so cheerful and happy when she wakes up. I wish that were the same for me.
Posted by Erin at 8:26 AM
13 comments:
Hilarious! Who taught her that?
So funny! Keep that one for the future.
That's how I wake up everymorning. You mean to say that's not normal?
TOOOOOOOO funny.
That is so cute!!! That is much better than waking up to crying!
That is soooooo cute! Don't you wish that would last forever? I mean waking up that happy. :)
I think it is so funny the things that rub off on other kids! I remember Tyler saying and still says neener, all day... good luck on that one.
Erin!!!! I totally freaked out!! Wow i can not beileve you founf me!! I am so happy!! How are you?? I see you have a little girl. She is darling and so are you! I am blessed with two boys and one more on the way. (6 months prego)I will e mail you too. I saw sara's cute site too.. How is your fam? Tell them I say hello. Love, Kelly
that is so funny! who is she saying that to? Oh and I can't waite to see you and everyone that's comming to the reunion.
wow how cute is that!!! haha her cute little voice! Thats neat you were able to catch that on camera. I wish I were that happy when i woke up too!
Hey What is your e mail again?? I
1st sent it to the wrong one? But you got the e mail I sent?? my e mail is kellycscott@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from ya soon!-Kelly
Too funny!! I wish I woke up that cheerful these days. Cash has been pretty sick so I have been pretty much sleep deprived this last week and a half!
that is tooo funny!!! I wish I was that happy too.
I wish so bad I could wake up that happy.
Hi Erin! I found your blog through Amy's- You have a beautiful family. I'm putting you on my list ok?
Post a Comment