I went to the Mini Bazaar in Idaho Falls with my sister, Krista, a couple of weeks ago and found this cute "SPRING" craft. I LOVE IT. People are so creative, I wish I could make things like this. I just wish that this cold weather would go away so that Aubs and I can play outside. Come out Come out SPRING where ever you are. (I had fun Krista).
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago



2 comments:
Oh that is really cute! I wish spring were here too. I am so sick of cold weather. About a month ago I did a post on my blog "Ode to Summertime" to help move the weather along. I guess it didn't work.
I love this! I totally want one! Maybe I'll attempt to make one since there are'nt a lot of "Quilted Bear" stores in Dallas. So cute!
Post a Comment