We went out side for a while yesturday. The weather was so nice. Aubrey is learning how to ride her Trike. She can't quite figure out the pedals yet but is getting really close. I also can't believe how much hair she is finally getting. It is so much fun to do her hair everday. She is such a Sweet little girl.
I Do Now
1 week ago




6 comments:
I love aubrey hair, it's so cute! IT was fun to talk to you on the phone.
love ya
amy
LOVE her hair and the headband/ribbon. Totally cute!
She is getting so big! She looks a lot older than 2! Her hair is quite adorable and I love that it is finally growing.
I love Aubrey hair. It is fun to make pillows out of.
She is so adorible you guys!
We wish we were closer.
i luv both of the Hansen girls hair, super cute - like mommy like daughter! luv cami
Post a Comment