Monday, April 14, 2008

Before and After

I got my hair done on Saturday and decided to go dark. Let me know your opinion. BE HONEST. Thanks

 

 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Daughter of God said...

You're always beautiful! But I would have to say that I have always liked you as a blonde. :]

thegehmclan said...

I think you look fabulous! It really isn't that much different! You probably feel more drastic than it actually looks. I think your adorable both ways. But, Blond doesn't look good on everyone especially when they have brown or black roots. I think your high lights and low lights look great. It really isn't that much different. Adorable though.

Nic said...

I think you should dye it blue with red stripes.

Lindsay said...

Erin... I like it! :) I think that it looks way good! haha you probably feel like it was more drastic than it looks, I agree with "thegehmclan" but it still looks great! :)

The Hansen Family said...

Just remember Erin, it's what's on the inside that counts.The Lord looketh not on the outside but in the heart. So now for my opinion, and you have to say it like Nacho.
" It's the Baaaest ( best) ". :-)
It looks great!

mylittlegems said...

ERin- you look great! the color seems the same as it was last time I saw you. It still looks pretty blonde- but I'm sure it is really different to you. Your little girl is so cute! I can't believe that she is so big! Missed you in AZ but we aren't there anymore- at least for now. love ya

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

I think it looks great! It brings out your eyes!

Emily said...

I like it! It makes your eyes pop! I would love to see it in person. It is hot!

Daughter of God said...

e
becky is getting married this comming wednesday the 23rd. and i know we're cutting it close with her bridals
anywho, IF is close to you, maybe we could get together and maybe you could watch my kids while they get married. It starts at 3:30pm and that's a saturday. what do you think?
love ya
amy