Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Aubrey

Aubrey's Birthday was March 29th. We were in Utah to celebrate my Dads 60th Birthday. It was a lot of fun. She turned 2 this year and was spoiled rotten with gifts. She got so many cute things. I made the cake and allowed her to Tear into it but she wouldn't even try it. She just poked her finger into all the polka dots. Silly Girl.

7 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh how fun! I love her cake!! That is super cute!

thegehmclan said...

It was fun to celebrate with her! I can't believe she is 2 years old!!! The butterfly cake is so adorable. Did you have any? Cute pictures

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Aubs! Cute cake Erin!

Erin said...

NO I did NOT have any cake. I have been very good with this diet. Love you guys.

Laurel said...

Erin, cute butterfly cake! Aubrey looks so old with piggies in her hair. Crazy!

The Watsons said...

Lucky girl that's my birthday too! I love the cake. What a stinkin cute little Aubrey you have! I really want to see you guys too bad we live completly seperate ways apart!! What is this diet you are doing? Fill me in I need help!

Lindsay and Justyn said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey!! It looks like you had a fun day...and a cute cake!