Friday, June 05, 2009

Baptize Thing


This video is from about a month ago. Jonathan was away at a tournament so Aubrey and I went to dinner then swimming. I had given her a new Swim Suit Cover-up. After I put is on her she said, "This is a baptize thing like Rebecca's". My Niece Rebecca got baptized earlier on this year. It made me proud that she paid attention at her Baptism, well at least to what she was wearing :)

7 comments:

kathleen said...

Amazing what goes on in their little minds. I'm proud of Aubrey for remembering important things like what baptize things are. Way to go Aubs!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh that is so cute and sweet!!

Laurel said...

I LOVE HER! She can come live at my house anytime! In fact I will trade you two for one! (But I get to choose who the two are that are going to your house:)

Laurel said...

Oh, BTW 58 days BABY!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

So cute! Great to have on record. Her little mind is amazing.

The Hansen Family said...

Oh my little Erin!
I see her, I see YOU!!! :-)
Too stinking cute. Way to go Aubs!!! Hoooooray for Baptize things!!!

Lindsay said...

Aww... thats the cutest video ever! Aubrey is getting so big! She sure is a smarty! Hope your doing well!