Tonight we went to go help pick up Potatoes with My in-laws. Apparently a truck full of Potatoes tipped over out in the middle of the Farms and Lava Fields. I have never seen such a sight. It was so neat. A lot of the potatoes were broken and cracked so were not worth picking up. It was a fun evening and one not to forget.
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago

6 comments:
That is really funny! Those potatoes look huge and mighty yummy!
Love the pic of Aubrey! Such a poser! And can I say I love your hair dark!! Super sexy!! When did you do that?
so fun! I love your hair dark like that! :]
amy young
Could you do a more idaho post than that? Wow! cool
Way to go Idaho!!!! Holy cow, that IS the coolest thing I have ever seen.
I feel sorry for whoever dumped all the $ down the drain.
Makes me want some Criss Cross fries right about now.
Erin, your little girl is BEAUTIFUL!! She's your little clone. Where is Jon coaching basketball? Lucky guy getting his dream job. So did you get to keep the potatoes or were you just helping the sorry sucker who spilled them out of his truck?
Post a Comment