We went to the Park on Saturday. It was pretty good weather, as you can see it was a little windy by my sexy wind blown hair.:) It was nice to get out the house and have Jonathan home for Spring Break.
I Do Now
1 week ago
We went to the Park on Saturday. It was pretty good weather, as you can see it was a little windy by my sexy wind blown hair.:) It was nice to get out the house and have Jonathan home for Spring Break.
Posted by Erin at 11:43 AM
3 comments:
oooooohhhhh llaaaa laaaa
Fun day!! I am so tired of the weather this week. Can't wait for spring! Lovin' the sexy wind blown hair. ha ha ha Fun pics!
You guys need to come enjoy some of this Texas weather with us.
Aubs would love it. Ethan would love it.
Done and done. I'll go and book your flight. :-)
Post a Comment