Thursday, March 05, 2009

All for the Love of the Game


I go and play Co-ed Volleyball every Tuesday night. It is so much fun and pretty competitive. There is no better feeling that blocking a GUY three times in a row (Have to brag a little). No matter how gracefully I try to dive I still manage to get a new bruise each week.

6 comments:

Shelby said...

YOUCH!

Daughter of God said...

Hey I know those knees!! :] lol That takes me back.

Andrea said...

Takes me back too! Your knees always looked like that in high school. I'd just forgotten until now. Ha ha

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Show them your stuff!!!!!!!!! :) Marmie

The Hansen Family said...

I sooooo remember you owning all the guys at the REC center. And I sooo remember your knees( elbows, or anywhere else that took a hit) would bruise up super fast.
You are one tough Mama.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Lol. I hear ya girl! Gotta do what you love! Way to go on blocking!