Saturday, March 21, 2009

Help Sydney Win

I only know a couple of people (Both Girls) who have Diabetes. (Love you both) One of these girls is only 5 years old. Her name is Sydney. She was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes a year ago. THIS WEBSITE is doing a giveaway for a cute Diabetic Tote Bag. Sydney is starting Kindergarden next year and It would help her carry her gear around school. Go and make a comment to help her win. She is such a cute little girl who deserves a smile on her face. Winning I think would make her a Happy Camper. Thanks

2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Erin that was so sweet of you to re-post this. Thanks so so much!

The Hansen Family said...

Yay! I voted for Sydney - and yes Erin, that was very sweet of you to post this! I remember being that age and hating my ugly diabetic bag! They didn't make cute stuff like this when I was a kid! I hope she gets it!