Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Numa Numa Guy

I was surprised at how many of my friends have never seen this video. It is a classic. I got thinking about this video when My brother in law Nic started making videos similar to this like "I like to eat Burritos". This one is for you Nic.

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

That is just funny - thanks for the laugh. (When Lance, Mitch and their mom and I sent in a video to try out for Amazing Race a few years ago...that was the background song we used in our video. But it's such a better song watching that guy mouth it!!) HA!

Nic said...

Ah, it brings a tear to me eye. Creativity should be spread across the internet like a spread of humus on camel meat.

The Hansen Family said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard right now! We love this guy!

thegehmclan said...

It has been a while since we've seen this. Thanks for the laugh!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

I'd never seen that before. Thanx for the chuckle!