Saturday, December 06, 2008

Blast from the Past

Don't you just love to look at old pictures and Videos. I came across this video and laughed and cried at the same time.
1. I forgot how short Aubrey's hair was and didn't help that she was wearing blue Pajamas.
2. She used to always pull out that CHEESY grin when she saw a camera.
3. I can't believe how fast time flies by. That Video was taken a year ago. I just love my little family.

7 comments:

thegehmclan said...

She is so funny with her famous grin. Her hair is so long now. I love the family picture. Is this your favorite one? It is really cute. I love family pictures.

Emily said...

That is hilarious! Such a poser! Cute little girl.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

LOL what a cheesy little grin!! That is a great video. I love finding stuff like that too!!

Anonymous said...

Yup, how time flies! It's fun to go back thru old videos and pictures. It makes you cherish each day. Marmie

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

really, so cute Erin...i luv the pics and you guys look perfect! priceless pics, blow 'em up big! luv cami

The Hansen Family said...

I loved that cheese! So cute, and getting cuter and cuter. :-)

Laurel said...

She looks now like she is old enough to go to kindergarten! That can't only be one year ago! Crazy.