Saturday, December 06, 2008

Family Pictures

My very talented sister, Emily, took some family pictures for us while were in Utah for Thanksgiving. Click on the picture to see it better. This is the first time since Aubrey's been born that we have had our Family Pictures taken. So sad I know. My sister is a photographer and has a blog of some pictures she has done. Click here to see them. Thanks Emily.

 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Daughter of God said...

YOu look so beautiful! I love the way your hair looks and color, so cute!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Great pics!! You guys look so beautiful! What a happy family!!

Anonymous said...

Darling! Some really adorable poses. Marmie

Lindsay said...

What cute pics! You three sure are a beautiful family!

Nic said...

How'd you get Jonny to wear a pink tie?

Camp Chris said...

What great pictures!! And what a gorgeous family!!

Rosanne said...

Great family pictures!! Love them! :)

Shelby said...

Hey Erin! I was doing some blog-jumping and came across yours. Your pictures are great--Aubrey is just about the cutest thing ever!

Come and visit my blog at shelbyhascutekids.blogspot.com