I was in Utah over the weekend and drove passed this house on my way to my sisters house. At first I didn't realize that is was a house. The ENTIRE yard is covered in something "HALLOWEENISH". It looked like a cemetary. Every window had a ghost or something in it. Where do they store it all. I can't wait to see what it looks like at Christmas time.
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago






9 comments:
Wow! Now that is dedication! I like the cutsy Halloween decorations...not so much into the creepy, spooky part of it though.
Wow... they can do MUCH MUCH better!
That is so nuts!!! :-)
We have I think a grand total of about 5 things for Halloween. :-)
Nice find! But seriously, where DO they store it? Is this a house in Blackfoot? How are you Erin? I haven't been to Blackfoot for quite awhile. How's the knee recovering? Your newest neice and nephew are darling! So much going on in the 'Hansen' family. Love you guys!
CrAzY.... but how cool is that! :-) Lots O money into that yard for sure! Cool that you stopped to take pictures! Thats cool!
Why are people so strange??!!! Love it....it's people like them that make us look "normal"!! =)
That house is crazy!! I wish it was mine! I love Halloween, but have had no time to decorate the yard! Were do you live? I thought you were in Utah! Yes I made that cake ! It was Yummy! I love to bake!
We went to Mike and Em's last night and had to stop on the way there and the way back to stare at this house. CRAZY!!! I can't imagine how much time it must take to do all of it.
Okay, so your original post tells me that this house is in Utah--ignore my Blackfoot question--I guess I wasn't paying attention! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment