Happy Birthday To You...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to Laurel...Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to My sister Laurel. I can't believe that you are going to be 28.
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
Happy Birthday To You...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to Laurel...Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to My sister Laurel. I can't believe that you are going to be 28.
Posted by Erin at 2:36 PM
4 comments:
We all know who loves her more! :-)
Our family rocks!!! :-)
28 yrs. old with 5 kids (considering I went on a mission and all). Pretty impressive!
she is only 28? That means I am only like 25! It seems like I have known her longer than 28 years....like it seems like I have known her since I was like 6- and it feels like 30 years ago. huh. wow. Time just flies by!! I love Laurel and called her to say happy b'day- thanks for posting the cute photo! For a minute I thought she actually posted something on her blog and I was on the wrong one! we love you lar-laurel!
Post a Comment