Monday, July 21, 2008

Cute Little Cousins

These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago. My sister, Emily, was up here for her Brother-in-laws wedding. I was able to watch Alivia for part of the day. She is so cute. She and Aubrey had so much fun together. They are almost 4 months apart. Wish we were closer to all of our cousins.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

thegehmclan said...

You are alive! I thought because you hadn't blogged for a while that something tragic happened. Fun pictures of the girls, scary of the moose love the garden it looks delicious and I think you are the cutest ute girl there! Xoxo

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Ok that is SO cute!! They are adorable!!!

Nichole Rammell said...

i can't believe how big aubrey has gotten. they grow fast!

Emily said...

Cute picts! Love those. Jealous of your garden!

The Hansen Family said...

Man we miss those little cousins! Too stinking cute! Good to see you back in the Blogging world by the by. :-)

Lindsay said...

Wow 4 posts just like that! Haha I guess your up to date now haha. Those pictures are sooo cute. She sure is getting big; she'll be playin ball before you know it!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

cousins really are the best! a friend for life...they will cherish these pics! *was it you guys we saw up at ip bills? we tried to come back and find you guys...would have luved to catch up! luv cami

Camp Chris said...

Erin Hansen!! It's a small world made smaller by bloggers!!! Your daughter is adorable!!! Where are you living? I saw your pics of the Rexburg temple...are you up here? Hope to hear from you soon!! Cam and Britney Christensen