I can't believe how much Aubrey's hair has grown in just one year. I thought that it never would. It is so fun to do her hair now, I have more options instead of the one piggy on top of her head :)
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
I can't believe how much Aubrey's hair has grown in just one year. I thought that it never would. It is so fun to do her hair now, I have more options instead of the one piggy on top of her head :)
Posted by Erin at 10:01 PM
6 comments:
Cute! She has grown up so much in a year in those pics wow!! My girls were like Aubrey. It was fun when their hair finally came in. She is a cutie.
Oh my gosh! Look at that little/big girl! :-) She is growing so fast! Erin, she is so cute. We wish Ethan could be closer to you guys.
erin there are so many hair blogs out there to help you come up with ideas for doing short hair. I love to do brin's hair now, it's so fun! But I still long for the day when it's long too. :}
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
http://shortyrocksitshort.blogspot.com/
these are just two
have fun and she is beautiful!
She is such a q.t.I can't believe how much she has changed in one year! Her hair is beautiful. You always do such a good job with her locks.
wow she's such a cutie!!! And I love her hair! You def have a nack for doing her hair so cute!!
A year doeschange alot!! Maycee didnt have hair for a long time but now it is in the middle of her back!! Be patient, she is too cute!
Post a Comment