Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday To All

Happy Birthday to all those who have had a Birthday so far in June. Happy Birthday Grandpa Hansen, Scott Gehmlich, Nic Packer, Conan Albrecht, and Shamae Lyon. You all deserve the best.

4 comments:

Nic said...

Aww, thanks. It is turning out to be a very happy birthday indeed.

Julia said...

Hi Erin! My name is Julia and I have you for the swap! I'm so excited to get to know you! Email me your address at julze11@cox.net so I'll be able to get you your package! Tell me a little about yourself too! Thanks! Julia

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Thanks Erin!! That was really sweet of you!

Unknown said...

Hey Erin & Jonathan! Katie randomly found your blog ("Hey, isn't this the Packers that stayed with us once?!") and so we thought we'd just drop you a line and say hi! We can't believe how big your girl is, she's so cute! You guys should check out our blog sometime; taggandkatie.blogspot.com. Hope all is well!