I had one of the best birthdays. I received so many fun gifts. I woke up to my whole front room Decorated with Balloons and Streamers. My first gift was Bottle Dr. Pepper from Dublin Texas. It is the real thing. The only place in the world where it is make with Pure Cane Sugar. Jonathan and I spent the day together, alone. We had a picnic in Pocatello then went and got "Couples Messages". OOhh it was so nice. Then we went to the mall where I got to pick out and outfit from head to toe, then ended the night eating Dinner at Red Lobster. It was great. Thanks so much Jonathan and Grandma Packer for watching Aubrey. Thanks to all my Family for all of the fun gifts. LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF MY BIRTHDAY. THANKS
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Erin, you are so beautiful and you look so awesome. You are such a good mom and wife. Jon is so one of a kind. What a fabulous husband for treating you so well. Good job Jon-E
2 comments:
Erin, you are so beautiful and you look so awesome. You are such a good mom and wife. Jon is so one of a kind. What a fabulous husband for treating you so well. Good job Jon-E
Sounds like you had an awesome birthday and a break from "real life". It is so nice when our hubbies spoil us! Happy late b-day from all of us!
Post a Comment