Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween Costume in the Making

 

I think that Aubrey is going to be Repunzel for Halloween. I thought that it would be Hilarious for her to have LONG HAIR. She Absolutely loved it. She walked around saying "PRETTY". Now she keeps asking for her "Pig", which means her wig. I am going to get a Tiara to put on her hair and doll her up with a little make up. What do you think?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Aubs should be Rapunzel! I think it will be cute and hilarious! Maybe you should come up and trunk or treat with us. Dinner is @ 6:30:)

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Erin - that is classic and adorable! Don't you love how we kinda are more excited for halloween than they are at this age!?! Hope you guys are donig well, love the pics! Cami

The Hansen Family said...

Reminds me of a sister I have....... :-) I always remember you dressing up and wearing that green princess dress we use to have. Like mama like daugter.

Shannon said...

I love it!! Is your ward having a trunk r treat? We are going to have to get pics of the kids.