If I could change one think about living in Idaho I would get rid of all of the HOBO SPIDERS. Every once in a while I still find one in the house, even though I have sprayed and have Hobo traps. I walked into the bathroom yesturday morning and this was what I found inside my bathtub. YUCK. I ran and to get a shoe to kill it and grabbed the camera also. They are poisonous and I am glad that none of us have been bitten...knock on wood.
I Do Now
1 week ago


2 comments:
That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen on a blog. How crazy! Do you get your traps at cal-ranch? Those are the only ones that work really well. You better get a thousand while your there. Gross Gross Gross.
don't show them you're scared, they feed off of fear!
Post a Comment