I am so proud to say that I am BACK. It is so nice to have a New computer. Easy access to pictures and internet. WOO HOO. I am so excited to get back into the BLOG world again. I can't decide what pictures to post since the last time I blogged. 4 months ago.....Wow, Time sure does fly by, but here are a few pics.
Aubrey went on a mission to New Jersey at a Primary Activity.
Jonathan turned 32. What a hot Thirty-something :).
Aubrey had a chair fall on her at a neighbors house.
Sprained my ankle.....TWICE.
Broke my toe.
I Do Now
1 week ago

8 comments:
That's what you get for not blogging for so long!;)
oh there are peter!!!
glad to have you back
amy
what the heck is going on at your house? you know i am a social worker don't you? lol!
Yah.....the old excuse for the chair falling on your child, but we know she 'fell' down the stairs and you sprained your ankle trying to catch her. Uh huh. Glad there's some righteousness going on with Aubrey being a 'Missionary' at Primary, tho.
Glad you're back with the blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Aubrey's hair has grown so much. I wish my hair grew that fast.
Sorry about all the owies. :(
Love you
Welcome back! We have been checking out your blog everyweek and was about to not check it this time Because I though it was still going to be " loving the look, both the face and the hair" blog that has been there forever.
Glad we checked. :-)
Happy B-day again to the Man.
Sorry about the Chair to the little one.
Sorry about the Ankle to the Sister.
Looooooooooooooove you guys!!!!
We'll download skype soon so we can chat.
Welcome back! I look forward to more updates...hopefully less painful ones. Yikes!
Man - you guys were almost more broken than we all were. ;)
Post a Comment