Tuesday, March 30, 2010





5 comments:

thegehmclan said...

I want a bean bag chair just like that. What a great mom you are. Totally took care of every detail. I am so glad she was in a great mood all day. Seriously can't believe she is 4. The pinata is really cute.

kathleen said...

What a fun Party!!!!!!!!!!! The Cake turned out darling! Looks like the day was a success!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurel said...

What a cute idea to let her have her OWN box of cereal and then her OWN tub of popcorn. I bet she was in heaven.

I LOVE the bean bag! Will you ask Grandma Packer for the measurements? Thanks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREY!

The Hansen Family said...

4 years old! 4 years old! No way. Where did the time go?!?!?!?!
She is such a little person now. I can't believe it.
Happy Birthday sweet girl, we love you!

Rosanne said...

Happy Belated Aubrey!