Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Morning

Happy very late Easter. I have puchased Aubrey a new dress every Easter in the past. This year I just couldn't find one that I was in love with. I was about to spend a whole load of Mula ($) when I told myself "She has 2 perfectly good dresses that she has only worn 1 time, Both for weddings". So I had her wear the dress she wore to by brother's wedding. Aubrey and I went up to Rexburg to dye Easter eggs with my sister family. It was fun to hang out with them. Easter Sunday we went to Jonathan's Parents house and had a wonderful meal then a fun Easter egg hunt for the Grand kids. It was a great Easter this year.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

A cute little dress for a cute little girl!!!!!!! Glad the little girls got to dress alike for the wedding! Mom

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

I love her dress! It's cute! Glad you had a great Easter!!