Aubrey got an Easter story for Easter. It is about the Best Part Of Easter. She asks me to read it to her at least 3 times a day. This was part of our conversation yesterday while reading it to her.
Me: You see, we have Easter because of Jesus. Easter is about something wonderful that was part of God's AMAZING plan.
Aubrey: I Love Jesus
Me: First a very sad thing happened. Jesus died on the cross. But guess what. Jesus did not stay dead. No he did not. On the very first Easter morning Jesus was Resurrected. The tomb was Empty.
Aubrey: I was in Heaven with Jesus.
Me: You were, before you were born.
Aubrey: Yeah. Jesus Loved me then I was born. But I will see him again when I die.
Me: Yes you will. Aubs I Love you too just like Jesus Loves you.
Aubrey: Me too mom (Then she gave me a big Hug and Kiss.
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago

5 comments:
Such a bright and thoughtful girl. Sweet book about Easter:) Mom
Oh how sweet! What tender thoughts from someone so young!
This totally just made me tear up. She is such a sweet little lamb!
I just LOVE her!
Be sure to either print the post or put it in a journal.
What a sweet heart. :-)
Post a Comment