Now that Aubrey's hair is growing it is so fun to come up with new hair styles. It is so fun to have a little girl. She has quite the personality. The other day when I was doing her hair she wouldn't hold still. I said "Aubrey hold still please". Aubrey took a big "Sigh" Breath and said "Mommy, you are so FRUSTERATING". I couldn't help but laugh. I have obviously said that to her at some point while doing her hair. But I still love her SOOO MUCH.
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago



5 comments:
Cute cute cute!! I love doing my girls hair too!!
Come do alivia's please:) Cutie girl.
Aubrey's hair always looks so cute...I wish you could come and comb Reese's hair for us!
Erin, she is absolutely 100% adorible!!! :-) What a fun age. I love that little sass and spunk. :-)
She is too smart for her little britches. Adorable hair! When are you coming up?
Post a Comment