Thankyou to the Gehmlich Family for a beautiful christmas present. My sister and her Family had us for Christmas this year. Her husband Scott made the Frame and She secretly chose one of our family pictures and had is blown up and texturized. WE LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH. It is the first Professional picture we have had done as a family. (Thanks Emily).
Thankyou so much S.K.A.T.G.
I Do Now
1 week ago

6 comments:
Absolutely beautiful. The picture is gorgeous in your family room. Cute family for sure! Marmie
I love it!
It looks so awesome Erin. I can't believe how all grown up we all our now. :-) Seeing everyone with their own families is awesome!
Wow--It looks great. What an awesome gift. I love those fun surprise gifts that you are never expecting, but that are priceless. Can't wait to come over and see it in person. Oh yeah--by the way--you guys look great too.
Oh my goodness that is beautiful. What a great gift and what a good looking family!
luv the pic and the saying is perfect...you guys look gerat! hope you have a great trip to NYC...im headed there in Feb and can't wait!!! *cami
Post a Comment