Last week we had a picnic with Grandma Packer, Sarah, Dexter, Aubrey and I. It was the first time Aubrey went down a slide. She wasn't scared at all. Dexter and Aubrey play so well together. It was fun.
I Do Now
1 week ago
Last week we had a picnic with Grandma Packer, Sarah, Dexter, Aubrey and I. It was the first time Aubrey went down a slide. She wasn't scared at all. Dexter and Aubrey play so well together. It was fun.
Posted by Erin at 10:58 AM
2 comments:
Long live the days when Jean Jackets come back into style. ( for us that is) I still can't believe she is talking and walking, and now, GOING DOWN SLIDES!! Crazy stuff.
We luff you fatty and family.
ERIN PACKER! I love your family blog and your little girl is such a cutie! I found your website thru Cory & Shannon's (Landon)....I loved seeing your fam and getting caught up - are you guys living in Blackfoot? Would love to hear how you are doing...our blog is
cam2kesler.blogspot.com
Luv Cami
Post a Comment