So it is official. You can now call Jonathan "Mr. Packer". He got a teaching job here at the high school. He will be teaching 9th Grade English. It took FOREVER to get his test results back to see if he passed so he could teach. As soon as he got the results and his credentials, the school called and told him he had a job. YEAHH. Jonathan is also going to coaching the DB's (Defensive Backs I think it's called) on the Varsity football team. He will also be the Head coach of the 9th grade Basketball team. I am so proud of you Jonathan.
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago

2 comments:
CONGRATS JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooo awesome. I know what it feels like to wait and wait and wait, to start something. Congrats! Congrats! We love you guys mucho! Jake, Emma and Ethan
Johnny---Cograts on the new job! I was wondering how all of that turned out--way to go on your tests. We are excited for you and Erin!!
Post a Comment