In April I went on a cruise with my Sisters and Mom. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
Here are a few things we did.
The best Chocolate Covered Strawberries...EVER.
Of Course we carried on some D.P.'s.
Krista, Em and I.
Laurel Mom and Krista
First day at Sea...loving my view.
Loved all the fun "Towel Animals".
Arriving in Puerto Rico. So beautiful.
Pinel Island. We had sooo much fun on our excursion.
The Nordam...our ship. So relaxing.









4 comments:
It was amazing...especially st. Martin
Totally fun.
Great Pics!!!!!!!!! A great reminder of our Fabulous trip:)
Fun pictures!!! I'm sure the food, excursions, accommodations, and company were wonderful. PLUS, you got to see my husband in the airport....that was the cherry on top of your trip! :-)
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
فني تركيب وصيانة الدش والستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
فني تركيب الدش والستلايت بالرياض
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
Post a Comment