Aubrey had her dance pictures this week. Just like last year...The hair HAD to be PERFECTLY pulled back, no fly-aways. Make-up done with foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, Blush and Lipstick. Last year it took me over an hour to curl her hair in tiny little ringlets. So this year I chose to purchase the Easy hairdo. In less than 15 minutes I had her hair and makeup done. SOOOO Worth it. Her little Dance team is doing "Tangled" as their Theme Dance. I just love this girl. She is turning into a beautiful young woman before my eyes.


6 comments:
What a cutie. I can't believe how perfect everything looks...makeup, hair, and an adorable dress.
You know I love this!! She is so friggin' cute I wanna squeeze her little face.
I love her too!
Well, she got her wish: She DOES look perfect!
Adorable!!!! Such cute Dresses too:)
Darling! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment