We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving break.... minus the HORRIBLE weather traveling from Idaho to Utah and back. It was The Hansen Family Turn for Thanksgiving this year. We trade every year with the In-laws. We had my whole side of the family there except for Jake and Emma and their Adorable boys. :( The food was DIVINE (Of Course). But being with Family was the best part. It has been a tradition to make Ginger Bread Houses on thanksgiving with the Hansen's. This is how our House turned out. I think we might make our future home look just like this someday. :)
For Family home Evening on monday we talked about the true meaning of Christmas then set up our Christmas tree. It was so fun this year for Aubrey to help. Still amazes me how much she has grown and how fast time goes by. 
I Do Now
1 week ago

5 comments:
A fun time of year..........especially with the little ones who have so much excitement for the season. Cute family pics!!!!!!!!!!
It was a great time. Family, traditions and yummy food. Especially CLAM DIP. It makes anything better.
Is that your real hair? I've never seen you with that long of hair and I've known you since 6th grade! It's cute on you.
love you
amy
Dang right the food was DIVINE!
Wow, your gingerbread house looks professional.
Family really is the most important element during the holidays. (And you truly have a wonderful one!) I'm glad you had the opportunity to spend time with them.
Post a Comment