At the fair yesterday we were walking towards the rides when a lady at the music stage announced that they were starting Karaoke singing. I "Jokingly" asked Aubrey if she wanted to go up and sing a Journey song and she jumped up and down squealing in excitement saying yes, yes, yes. I explained to her that she would be singing in front of all the people sitting on the bleachers and that didn't bother her at all. But she would only go up if I went up with her. The video is long, but the best part is about the last half of the video. She plays the "Air Guitar" and sings "Any way you want it thats the way you need it any way you want it.......Ohohohohhoooooooo".
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago

6 comments:
americal idol here she comes! And remember the folks in Sugar city when you become famous. Woot woot!
So cute! Glad you recorded it!!!
I would have signed her a contract right then and there....................no question about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Aubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
That video is priceless!
I am impressed with how brave she was! I can't believe she had the guts to get up there for the whole time! Good for Aubrey!
What a brave little cutie---riding the big rides AND singing on stage. I am definitely impressed!
Post a Comment