Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Get Ready To Dance


Today Aubrey had Pictures at her Dance Studio. It took almost 2 hours to get her ready. Hair had to be PERFECT: Hair high on her head in a Pony Tail with Hair in tight Curls. Hair Slicked Back with NO FLY-AWAYS. Make-up had to be PERFECT: Eye Shadow, Eye Liner, Mascara, Blush, Lip Gloss. After all was said and done she looked.......PERFECT. Now I have to achieve this look 3 MORE TIMES. Wish me good luck.

Aubrey and Shaylee just Chilling After Pictures, Watching a movie.


Striking A Pose
BFF's

9 comments:

Emily said...

She is a doll! Man that is crazy to have to do all of that...but she sure looks cute and grown up!

Shannon said...

The girls look adorable!! So glad I have a friend to do this with. It makes it that much more fun!

thegehmclan said...

You are a make up artist! I think I see a fly away. J/K Aubrey you look sooooo beautiful. We can't wait until your dance recital!!!!

Kathleen said...

What A Beautiful Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish Grandpa and Grandma could watch you at your recital:) I'm sure you will dance sooooooooooo pretty. Love you! (Erin, you did an amazing job) Pretty grown up looking:)

Daughter of God said...

so cute!! she looks a lot like you with her make up done. :] love it!
amy young

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she looks perfect. What a cute lil' dancer!

marrahyde said...

Aubrey is beautiful (with or without makeup!) She could be in those children's beauty pageants, except I think they're dumb for kids. Dancing is enough to pretend to be grown-up. Wow! Did I say she is a knock-out?

Chelsea said...

Cute Girls! i'M at shayla's right now... i love that our nieces are best friends :)

Laurel said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS! She looks at least 21 yrs old. I love her big brown eyes.