Monday, November 02, 2009

Who is my most favorite?

A while back I was sitting in the office working. Aubrey came in and asked if I could hold her. I picked her up and we cuddled for a moment. This was our conversation:

Me: Aubs, Do you know who my most favorite person is? YOU
Aubrey: (With the most sincere voice) Do you know who my most favorite person it?
Me: Who?
Aubrey: Daddy.

Have to admit it broke my heart just a little. By the end of the day Daddy had talked with her and she came up to me and said, "Mom, You and Daddy are my most favorite". I guess I'll have to keep her.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

You're my favorite Erin! Ha ha I love Aubrey, I'm glad you guys could come up last week!

thegehmclan said...

Depends on the day...I don't know who I would choose. J/K It isn't hard to love you E.

Daughter of God said...

erin, she looks so big all of the sudden!!! We don't see you guys enough that is for sure!
love ya
amy

Kathleen said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........it's hard to choose. I guess I'll just have to choose ALL 3. Darling picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've got to have that one in a frame around the house:)

Laurel said...

LOVE the new photo on the top!

Erin you've always been a favorite around here, even if it was the 2nd or 3rd! (HAHA--remembering Mily's comment to you. Or maybe it was Lyndsie.)

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

LOL what a little stinker! She is sure cute!!

The Hansen Family said...

Oh. What a lamb. :-) Ethan would have said Wall-e or Bolt or Elmo were his favorites. :-)