Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Worn Out

I love finding old pictures and movies. I found this movie of Aubrey as a new born on our laptop. This was the first night we had her home. My mom and I had put her in her pajamas and they were too big for her, so we changed her into this little outfit. (My sister-in-law Emma gave it to me at my baby shower). She squirmed and fussed the whole time. Once I zipped up her pajamas and was done she just froze. It was so funny. I can't believe how big Aubs is now. Time sure does fly by.

6 comments:

Baxter's said...

Saw your mom today at Office Max. Sorry about your pick pocket experience in NY. Similar thing happened to my bro-in-law at the yankees game. Bummer

Kathleen said...

How well I remember when we were dressing her. I guess I have the part of Aubs carrying on like she was being poked...............then to just lay there like nothing happened at all!!!!!!!!!!! Silly girl.

thegehmclan said...

Oh, makes me tired looking at her. Ohhhhh new babies are so lovable.

The Hansen Family said...

She was in total bliss because the outfit we gave her was so awesome. That must be it:)
So CUTE!

Laurel said...

It doesn't even look like her. I would never guess that was Aubrey as a newborn. I remember watching this video. Too funny.

Laurel said...

It doesn't even look like her. I would never guess that was Aubrey as a newborn. I remember watching this video. Too funny.